The EASY way to get started with your crafty online course creation by Susan Weeks
OK, you want to create an online course, right? Online course creation has been on your ‘to do’ list for a while, perhaps?
- The benefits of building this valuable business asset.
- To have a revenue stream into your business that can’t be cancelled by things outside of your control.
- To make more of your time and record things once and sell it over and over.
That’s known as leverage and is the heart of growing a sustainable business. So you already know that creating an online course is a very wise business move….
You are facing hurdles and challenges, and just can’t seem to turn your initial enthusiasm for online course creation into purposeful action that moves the project forward.
Well the good news is that I am here to help you get that course out of your head and out into the world.
Let’s start with all of those reasons why you can’t get started….
Do any of these sound familiar?
- I just don’t know where to start
- I just don’t have the time, my head is already exploding with all the stuff
- It’s making me so stressed just thinking about it and what I don’t know – I just don’t need any more stress at the moment
- Arrgghh I’m so rubbish with technology, nothing ever works and it takes me soooooo long
- Yikes, I’ll need loads of techy stuff and I’m really worried that I’ll waste money on buying the wrong stuff
- I want to create a course but there are already so many available on [insert topic here]
- Why will anyone buy my course when there is so much free stuff already on YouTube
- What if no-one wants to buy my course then I’ve wasted my time and money
- I’ve spent such a long time searching for free information and now feel more confused than ever…
I could go on but I’m sure you’ve already nodded your head a few times already haven’t you?
Over the last year many textile artists and embroidery experts have reached out and asked me for help & support so they can create their digital course. I have created a full online course in response, which is ready for it’s full launch. More about that on my website 🙂
And just so you know, this course is suitable for anyone who wants to create an online course. It’s not ‘just’ for textile artists and embroidery experts. It’s unique however in that it TRULY does teach you all of the HOW’S as well as the ‘whats’ and ‘whys’ of course creation. You will learn all the techy stuff and be guided with sensible, practical, suitable options and choices.
But for those who aren’t ready yet to purchase a full course, and commit time and money to their business dream, then I have created this valuable resource. It’s free (at the moment) but is designed to help you move forward, easily, and actually MAKE A START!
Welcome to the [FREE] Crafty Course Creator’s Workbox
It’s a virtual workbox of course so you can crack on and get started on your online course creation project without waiting for the delivery van to bring it!
So what’s included?
Through many years running my online business, I have 3 key goals that underpin EVERYTHING that I do and create for my clients & course students.
And this is what this virtual Workbox is designed to do for you.
I also provide an overview video to explain the highlevel content and context of each element.
“7 Step Course Creation” is a clear and colourful diagram.
It’s your clear ‘big picture’ that shows everything that needs doing, in the order it needs doing.
Your useful ‘course creation checklist’ will keep you on the right track.
Your practical ‘techy toolbox’ lists everything needed to get the job done.
Sensible, practical, budget friendly suggestions, from software & online tools through to equipment. Everything you do need and nothing that you don’t!
CRAFTY COURSE CHAT
Your fortnightly newsletter where I share tips, information and advice around online course creation.
You can sign up for all of this here FOR FREE:
I look forward to helping you make your online course dream into a money making reality.
I’m cheering you on!
About The Author
Susan Weeks cuts through your learning curve, fear and overwhelm, when it comes to creating an online course.
She teaches creative crafty business owners how to create, launch and market an online course.
Step by step she guides you through a plan that works and teaches you what to do, how to do it, and what to use.
So you can build and launch your course faster and easier and make money from it sooner!
Susan created her first course back in 1996, and loves taking the terror out of the tech. As well as her own business, Susan is also the technical trainer and digital media mentor for FreelanceU.com a leading online freelance education platform. And she is the host of the globally popular textile art podcast Stitchery Stories.
You can find her currently at: