Shine Online Club
March Shine Online Club begins Monday 4th March 2024
Apply here for the March intake – £400 or £350 if booked before 12/02/2024
When it comes to content a consistent and strategic approach is the only way to shine online. Posting and praying whatever and whenever random messages crop up in your head just won’t cut it. Equally – if you aren’t posting regular content then you are missing out on the most cost effective way of connecting with your audience.It takes 12 weeks of creating and posting consistent and relevant content online to start to raise your profile and get noticed. That’s why I’ve created this 3 month bootcamp at an affordable price to get you started on your journey to shine online. You’ll get:
A 1:1 call with me each month – where we’ll establish:
- Which platform you need to be on.
- What time/s to post.
- What to post.
- How to post it, this will cover – hashtags, links or no links, ideal post length, suggested images, scheduling and much more.
Through the Shine Online Club you will also get:
- A monthly audit of your content and how it performs – how to read your Insights and how to use them to influence your future content.
- Accountability – gone a week without posting? I will chase you and ask why, and work on how we can get you back to posting.
- A pair of eyes on the post you’ve created – I’m here.
- Got a question you need answering – there’s no such thing as a daft question.
- Peer support in our dedicated Facebook Group
I will save you time, stress and help you turn your carefully crafted content into cash? Find out more or sign up contact Clare.
Judy Parsons, the LinkedIn Lady: “It’s great value. I was lucky to be part of the beta group and just having the monthly call with Clare was worth its weight in gold. She had some fab ideas and duly did kick my arse when I didn’t do my posting!”
Holly Askew, Little Dreamers: I could have sat and chatted with Clare for hours. She’s so friendly, down to earth and just generally lovely. She has helped me with my social media pages and basically brought them to life!! I had no idea what I was doing. She gave me the encouragement to make sure I kept going. The content club was a great place to bounce ideas of other people who were also working with Clare. It was great having a weekly plan of different ideas to focus my content on. I look forward to speaking with Clare again soon about some more content!
still not sure?
Free 15 minute Spotlight Call
Read What Our Clients Say
World Book Day, International Women’s Day, Earth Hour, and Easter are among the content prompts for March.
February starts with the second half of National Storytelling Week, a leap year, and Love Your Pet Day.
Create evergreen content by telling your story, which will also help your audience connect with you and the person behind the social media feed.
Consistency will be key in 2024, don’t exhaust yourself in January for your business to be a success in the next twelve months.